As soon as you think of jerky then you automatically get an idea of an on-the-go snack. It is too good to be true that the keto jerky is really very versatile which can be used in an array of ways. And of course, they have the salty tang and are also rich in proteins which makes it perfect for any low carb recipe. The jerky is a low-carb, high-fat, moderate protein diet and is well differentiated based upon the fat content in it. They are a rich source of fat and also reduces the intake of carbohydrates thereby replacing with fat.
Ready to eat healthy keto jerky snacks
One of the biggest things regarding the diet with jerky is that they are considered as high-fat food that keeps you full for a long time. However, there are some snacks that you can very easily prepare using jerky.
- String cheese: very tasty snack that eliminates carbs.
- Seaweed snacks: delicious recipe with added ingredients.
- Pork rinds: rich in proteins and crunchy, no-carb alternative.
- Keto chips: cheese baked crunchy chips.
- Cold cuts meats and cheese: healthy lunch meat rich in proteins.
- Keto smoothie: different smoothies with awesome taste.
Cutting the keto jerky in recipes
Well, it absolutely depends upon the type of the recipe that you are going to prepare. So if you can clearly know this then it is very easy for you to understand how you can cut jerky for optimal use.
- One of the best as well as an easy method to cut jerky is to chop them into pieces using knives. While doing so you have to follow some safety measures.
- Always make sure that you use a proper cutting board, and medium to the large knife so that it becomes easy for you to chop your favorite keto jerky.
- Shredded Jerky is considered as one of the test technique which is used to simply chop the jerky that is often followed by most of the chefs. In this method, you will find chopped jerky of different sizes using rim the glass of bloody mary mix.
- Using a high-powered blender can also be one of the excellent ways that help with chopping the jerky. This is similar to that of shredded jerky technique, but it requires blender which finally chops them into small pieces.
Do’s and don’ts of snacks on keto
Well, there are do’s and don’ts that you have to pay attention, especially when you are considering keto.
It is not recommended to prefer pre-packed jerky at all. Because they are poor in quality and are not good for health.
Follow the different techniques to chop it as per the recipe requirement and never use the same technique for all of them.
Take time to chop them well know some tricks and tips so that it will be very easy to cut them.
There are so many different techniques that you can follow in order to cut jerky very easily. So it is up to your choice to select the method that makes you feel more comfortable. And finally, you will end up cutting jerky very easy and can enjoy different recipes.