People of all ages just love to have cakes. With so many types and flavours present in the market, the list of cakes to be consumed is just endless. However, there are many who do get worry about their putting up weight on consuming cakes. But cakes are simply irresistible edible items and are a must have for every person.
Few diet cake recipes
Fortunately, there are present some diet cake recipes that anyone can bake at their own home, without much hassle. Having some experiencing in baking cakes and with the right ingredients and tips, preparing diet cake can be quick and easy. One can also go for birthday cake online shopping to send cakes to their near and dear ones.
- Baking Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
Knowing the ingredients:
- ½ cup partly skimmed ricotta
- ¼ cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 12 wafer cookies, chocolate
- 1 tbsp. fruit jam, cherry or raspberry
- Take small bowl and mix ricotta and melted chocolate.
- Spoon 1 tbsp. of above mixture on all chocolate wafers and have it topped with ¼ tsp jam.
- Microwave for one minute on Medium for melting chocolate.
- Stir and continue microwave on medium. Stir every 20 seconds, until it gets melted.
- Cream-Cheese Pound Cake
- All-purpose flour, 1 ½ cup
- Whole wheat pastry flour, 11/2 cup
- Baking powder, 1 ½ tsp
- Salt, ½ tsp
- Eggs, 3 large
- Light corn syrup, 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla extract, 1 tbsp.
- Egg whites, 6 large
- Non-fat buttermilk, ½ cup
- Canola oil,1/3 cup
- Sugar, divided, 2 cups
- Unsalted softened butter, 1 stick (1/2 cup)
- Reduced-fat cream cheese, 8 ounces
- Get oven preheated to 325F.
- Coat Bundt pan of 12 cup with cooking spray, dust with flour.
- Mix whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and all-purpose flour in medium bowl.
- Mix buttermilk, whole eggs, corn syrup, oil and vanilla in a medium bowl and blend it thoroughly.
- Have egg whites beaten in big clean bowl on high speed using electric mixer until foamy and light.
- Beat ½ cup sugar till it forms stiff glossy peaks.
- Beat cream cheese and butter in big bowl until creamy.
- Include remaining 1 ½ cup of sugar. Then beat, scraping the bowl sides as required for around 4 minutes until fluffy and pale. Add buttermilk and flour mixtures, beating till it gets smooth.
- Fold around 1/3rd of egg whites using rubber spatula till it gets smooth and there is no white streak present.
- Fold remaining egg whites and have batter scraped into prepared pan. Get it evenly spread.
- Bake until skewer inserted within it comes clean.
- Cool in a pan for 10 minutes on the wire rack.
- Take knife for loosening its edges and turn onto the rack. Cool if for about 1 hour or more before slicing.
The above are some of the diet cake recipes that one can prepare at the home. If baking is not your forte, there is no need to worry. Just select you favourite flavour and send birthday cake online India easily and effortlessly.